Kauai by helicopter!!!!


We got to Kauai yesterday around mid day.  We were all pretty tired so we just chilled at the pool and then walked down to the beach for dinner.  Today Ted walked over to the radiology course he is taking next door and the boys and I did school work. Our afternoon plans were a good motivator to get it done!

Christina and Matt gave us a helicopter tour for Christmas!!  She knew I’d probably never do it otherwise, she was right lol!!  It was spectacular!   We have done a lot of amazing things on the islands but I think this tops the list!  We have a full video of our flight which includes all the narration and views of all of us inside the helicopter and then views from the three cameras on the outside of the helicopter.  I will try to figure out if I can upload any parts but in the meantime here are a bunch of pictures I took!  Enjoy!!!




































Captain Brodi!





Truly an amazing day!!  Thank you again Christina and Matt!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hōkūleʻa

Fabulous Friday!

Volcanos National Park