Fabulous Friday!
Ted survived his first call! We hit eggs ‘n things for a ridiculous breakfast before we hit the North Shore!

I’ve turned into a person that takes pictures of her food...what?! I should have taken the picture of nothing left on this plate while the rest of my family kept eating!










Maria and the boys!

Missing Maria (taking the pic!)

Prime Rib....what?!?!

Let me get our dessert ready!

Silliness!

More silliness!

❤️❤️



I’ve turned into a person that takes pictures of her food...what?! I should have taken the picture of nothing left on this plate while the rest of my family kept eating!
Next stop Sunset Beach to check out the HIC Pro, the last qualifier for the Triple Crown of Surfing (starts mid November here on Oahu). Turns out the waves were too crazy so the competition was off for the day. It was still awesome to see the waves!
Little surfer dudes!
Next stop the Banzai Pipeline! The whole beach was caution taped off and there was no one in the water!
Next stop Shark Cove! The craziest thing is that in the summer this is a protected, calm, snorkeling spot.
Last North Shore stop was Matsumoto’s for shave ice! Not gonna lie, our local Island Snow was better but this was still delicious!
We got home post our adventure and ran down to our beach for a quick swim. Well the boys went snorkeling on the reef and I sat quietly on my chair....ahhhhh! It was a quick trip because we had a dinner date...Haleiwa Joe’s with Brandi and Maria!!!
You have no idea how beautiful this place is until you actually walk in. It is tucked away in a little neighborhood off a fairly busy road but suddenly there you are in the middle of a beautiful garden!
Maria and the boys!
Missing Maria (taking the pic!)
Prime Rib....what?!?!
Let me get our dessert ready!
Silliness!
More silliness!
❤️❤️
And what better way to end a night but to climb a tree! I don’t recommend climbing in wedges, right Maria?!
Maria taught us tonight that oahu means gathering place, where you meet back with old friends. We couldn’t be happier to have been reconnected with Brandi and met Maria. I realized earlier this week that I met B 19 years ago and it has been over 10 years since we had seen each other. So happy to have been brought back together!
Aloha everyone!
Comments
Post a Comment