Ono grinds
Today has been a day full of delicious food (ono grinds)! The boys and I met Brandi who was post call for lunch at Nico’s and had amazing tuna!! She introduced me to Furikake Ahi...holy moly! I will definitely get that the next time. Finnegan loved it too!



Seriously?!?!

On Brandi and Maria’s recommendation we hit the Kailua farmers market tonight and had Vietnamese at Pig and the lady. Holy hell! Ted and I each got a sandwich and shared, pho French dip and Laotian chicken dip. Both came with a side of pho for dipping. Finnegan and G got pho...also amazing!
We capped it off with handmade locally sourced ice cream from Cold Fyyre. I had the lilikoi (passion fruit)....so good! I mentioned casually to Ted that Brandi said Whole Foods had really good mochi and he was off!!
Seriously?!?!
In other news of the day we bought a Hawaiian carved chess set (also triples as backgammon and checkers) from a local yard sale site. I came the closest I ever have to beating G and he nailed me...uggg!
The massacre!
I’m off to try to digest all this food and maybe challenge G to one more game.
Comments
Post a Comment