1 week!
It’s so crazy that we have been here a whole week. It feels longer and shorter all at the same time. We all have been a little homesick these last few days but FaceTime helps a lot! And ted and I both have a cold (he gave it to me!) but it’s been a fun weekend!






Our first Hawaiian plate lunch! Sooooo good!

A little stop for coffee!



Pre the rain storm playing with a cool toy Ted found at Target.

Just after my swim!
Yesterday we managed to scavenge a house that is about to go on sale. The long version is she had a bike on the property to get rid off which was in awful shape and then said come on in and take whatever, I have to get rid of it all. So we got some fans, a bunch of games and a toolbox lol! This was after we walked a lot of the neighborhood to go to a terrible yard sale.
Surfing edition monopoly was the highlight for sure!
You will all be shocked to read that G and I have already played. I’m winning, we had to pause earlier today.
The boys challenge Messi Mari and the larsons to a game!
We looked at a bunch of jeeps yesterday. Still not sure what we are doing about a 2nd car. I fell asleep at 8:30 last night, it was glorious! Except when I woke up this morning I realized it was because Ted’s cold had gotten me.
If you calculate the time difference you will realize that football starts at 7 am here which is CRAZY! But we were up! And the Patriots game was the game being aired on the local channel.
While they watched I went to the commissary and
I hit the farmers market in town which was super cute! Next Sunday we are going as a family and having breakfast there! All the food looked amazing!
In the afternoon we drove up the windward coast and found a crazy number of food trucks.
Our first Hawaiian plate lunch! Sooooo good!
A little stop for coffee!
The next stop was Turtle Bay which is the start of the famous North Shore. We happened on a surfing competition. We watched the junior men’s and figured our after that this was a qualifier to the world surfing league finals.
The boys found a great climbing tree to watch from.
We headed back to Lanikai with plans to take surfing lessons next weekend! G says he’s ready for the north shore and doesn’t want to do boring stuff lol!
We ended the night back at our beach and right at dusk it poured for 5 min. Since I was wet anyway I decided to hit the ocean. Crazy to swim at basically dark.
Pre the rain storm playing with a cool toy Ted found at Target.
Just after my swim!
Aloha!
Comments
Post a Comment