On Our Way!
For those who hadn't heard Ted has been deployed to Tripler Medical Center in Hawaii for 3 months and the
kids and I decided to tag along!! I thought it would be fun to create a blog to document our adventure for all our friends and family back on the mainland! Stay tuned for posts from Finnegan and G!
Most importantly we want to say mahalo (thank you) to so many! Thank you to all our friends and family near and far who have supported us so that we could even consider doing this trip and have kept me sane during all of the planning. Thank you to our NH peeps who are manning the house, the plants, the fish, and the dog!! The answer to your first question is that no Boulder is not with us. It was a hard decision but it is too short a time to drag him that far away on a plane and Hawaii doesn't have rabies so there are a lot of quarantine issues around bringing a dog. We are so thankful that he will be hanging with the Fiengos at his home away from home with lots of special field trips with his other besties in town! Another big thank you to everyone at Clark-Wilkins (the boys school) who have been incredibly supportive of all of us. The answer to your second question is, I am homeschooling the boys! Thankfully their teachers have provided me with an excellent framework to follow to keep them on track and I have dear friends who have made sure I have all the tools I need to succeed and hopefully not kill them...LOL! And lastly, thank you for all the wonderful send offs this last week, we are so lucky to have so many amazing people in our lives and we miss you all like crazy already!
Aloha!
We love you so much! And are so happy for you to enjoy a place that means so much to the Cape Cod Bartlett's! Enjoy the malasadas, the loco moco, the ahi, the chocolate haupia pie (my personal fav) and the beautiful sand and breezes. Look up once a day at the Ko'olaus and be grateful for every moment! See you on the slopes in 2018!
ReplyDeleteWe love you too! Totally understand now why you love it here so much!!! ❤️❤️
Delete