Weekend hikes!
We finally made it to diamond head! It was not as easy as any of us thought it would be but totally worth it! Between the tunnel that I thought would never end and the crazy staircase I wasn’t convinced till we got to the top lol!

Light at the end of the tunnel!

Holy stairs!

Just for fun a little spiral staircase lol!

Almost there!

View of Waikiki



The natatorium!

Headed back down!

Heading up!

About 1/4 of the way up.

More climbing!

We made it to the first pillbox.

Made it to the 2nd pillbox!

Proof I was there too!

Crazy artwork inside the pillbox.

Cool panorama by Brandi

View of the first pillbox from the 2nd.


We made it!!!! We found a float on our way down lol!

Later pillbox...we will be back!
Light at the end of the tunnel!
Holy stairs!
Just for fun a little spiral staircase lol!
Almost there!
View of Waikiki
The natatorium!
Headed back down!
Today (saturday) we finally did the pillbox hike behind our house! The boys and I went up with Brandi. Another amazingly beautiful hike!
Heading up!
About 1/4 of the way up.
More climbing!
We made it to the first pillbox.
Proof I was there too!
Crazy artwork inside the pillbox.
Cool panorama by Brandi
View of the first pillbox from the 2nd.
We made it!!!! We found a float on our way down lol!
Later pillbox...we will be back!
Comments
Post a Comment