Mele Kalikimaka!

Merry Christmas everyone!!   We had a wonderful Christmas here in Hawaii!  I kicked it off by going on a walk on Christmas Eve morning and ran into Brandi!!


Good morning!!

Funny I ran into her since we already had plans for hair cuts at her house later that morning!  We had a super fun girly morning with cheese and champagne and los of laughs!

I had plenty of time to prep dinner while the boys stayed and had some beach and craft time with Brandi and Maria.  And the pooches of course!





Finished ornament. 

I prepared Noche Buena dinner for Brandi, Maria and Moose (another radiologist at Tripler).  We had a wonderful evening filled with yummy food, drinks, A Christmas Story, karaoke and a visit from the police!  Turns out someone didn’t appreciate our karaoke at 11...oops!   


Brandi, Moose and Ted





“All the Single Ladies!”

Christmas kicked off bright and early at 7 with G up first.  He patiently stared at finnegan till he got up lol!  Thank you for all the gifts for the boys and us.  


Santa’s gifts.  





The day was spent being lazy and testing out all their new gadgets. A big hit were the Ozobots they each got.  In the afternoon we walked over to Brandi and Maria’s for a delicious Christmas dinner hosted by them and including us and their neighbors Chris & Ted.  


Don’t worry the boys brought their ukuleles that Brandi and Maria got them for Christmas!


Shout out to our family in Miami!  We miss our Miami Christmas!  Love ya peeps!


Feet on the beach!

The day after Christmas poured here.  Rain like I have never seen before.  It didn’t stop B and I from having a girls morning with breakfast and a pedi though!

To close out the day we faced the rain and drove into chinatown for one of our most delicious dinners on the island yet. We went to a ramen place called Lucky Belly. Omg was it delicious!  We will for sure be back!  Last stop for the day....Star Wars!!


Two of the three are very serious in their prep for the movie.  Post movie review...everyone liked it but it wasn’t our fave in the series.  

Last but not least a few pics of the house decorated. 






Marco got a new outfit for Hawaii and a pet named Mana Kahuna. 

Goodnight everyone!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas surrounded by friends and family, we certainly did!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hōkūleʻa

Fabulous Friday!

Volcanos National Park