Messi’s Last Day
We packed in marisa’s last day lol! We headed back to our secret sleeping turtle beach to snorkel. Even on a Saturday it was empty!


If you look carefully you can see the boys, Ted and Marisa snorkeling. I was holding down the fort on the beach.



Snack time!



The Mai tais were pretty fantastic too!





Upstairs there was a speakeasy that required a secret knock to get in!



A hui hou Marisa!
If you look carefully you can see the boys, Ted and Marisa snorkeling. I was holding down the fort on the beach.
After they came in I went out to snorkel by myself and found a honu! It was amazing!! I hung out with him for about 10 min while he ate and swam around.
Snack time!
Next we drove up the road to watch a polo match at the hawaiian polo club. None of us had ever seen polo and it was super fun. The fact that it was on the beach with the ocean in the background was just an added bonus!
The Mai tais were pretty fantastic too!
Our last stop before we got Marisa to the airport was the brewseum (home of the brave brewing). It was an amazing tribute to WWII.
Upstairs there was a speakeasy that required a secret knock to get in!
A hui hou Marisa!
Comments
Post a Comment